world' s third most liveable

#1 von dmt1997325 , 28.04.2018 13:13

VANCOUVER Customized Saints Jerseys , Aug. 21 (Xinhua) -- The Economist magazine this week named Vancouver as the world' s third most liveable city, only after Australia's Melbourne and Austria's Vienna.

In its yearly poll, the magazine ranked 140 of the best cities to live, based on factors such as political stability, healthcare, culture, environment, education and infrastructure.

Vancouver' s top city planner, Brian Jackson, who is Vancouver City General Manager of Planning and Development, called the latest ranking an enormous accomplishment for the city.

"I think it' s the transit that we have, it' s the walk-ability, it' s scenic beauty of the city, and it' s the ability of people to mingle together in public spaces in desirable areas," Jackson told Xinhua while explaining the reason of the top ranking of Vancouver.

Vancouver residents were not surprised to hear the news, given that Vancouver routinely tops other similar lists thanks to its mild climate, comfortable neighborhoods, low crime rate and beautiful scenery.

Vancouver resident Alison Seto said it was natural for Vancouver to be listed on the top. But for him personally, "I love how walk-able the city is and the beautiful weather, and all the parks and trees."

Another Vancouverite Louise Docherty said he loved the weather here most.

"Well, it doesn' t get too cold in the winter. This year I was able to ride my bike with the bike trailer pretty much all year. It rains sometimes in winter, but it' s not too bad."

Howev

dmt1997325  
dmt1997325

looking for the Environmental Consultant Shreveport services you must understand the entire
continuous use or

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor