Monday Cheap Connor Williams Jersey , Oct. 23
Washington at Philadelphia, 8:30 p.m. EDT. Carson Wentz and the Eagles (5-1) lead the NFC East, are first in the conference and enter having won four straight games, including an impressive 28-23 victory at Carolina. Meanwhile, Kirk Cousins and the Redskins (3-2) look for some revenge after losing to the Eagles at home in Week 1.
Article continues below ...
– Russell Wilson, Seahawks, went 27 of 39 for 334 yards and three touchdowns to lead Seattle to a 24-7 win over the New York Giants.
– Blake Bortles, Jaguars, threw for 330 yards and a touchdown in Jacksonville’s 27-0 victory at Indianapolis.
– Jameis Winston, Buccaneers, had 384 yards passing with three touchdowns and an interception in a losing cause as Tampa Bay fell to Buffalo 30-27.
– Drew Brees, Saints, went 27 of 38 for 331 yards with a TD and two INTs in New Orleans’ 26-17 win at Green Bay.
– Dak Prescott, Cowboys Cheap Paul Worrilow Jersey , tossed three touchdown passes in Dallas’ 40-10 rout of the 49ers in San Francisco.
– Ezekiel Elliott, Cowboys, ran for 147 yards and two touchdowns and also caught a 72-yard TD pass to help Dallas rout San Francisco 40-10.
– Le’Veon Bell, Steelers, had 134 yards on 35 carries and added three catches for 58 yards in Pittsburgh’s 29-14 win over Cincinnati.
– Aaron Jones, Packers, rushed for a career-best 131 yards on 17 carries and added a TD in Green Bay’s 26-17 loss to New Orleans.
– T.J. Yeldon, Jaguars, helped fill in for the injured Leonard Fournette by running for 122 yards and a score on just nine carries in Jacksonville’s 27-0 win at Indianapolis.
– Latavius Murray, Vikings, ran for 113 yards and a TD on 18 carries in Minnesota’s 24-16 victory over Baltimore.
– LeSean McCoy, Bills, had two TD runs and rushed for 91 yards on 23 attempts in Buffalo’s 30-27 win over Tampa Bay.
– Ted Ginn Jr., Saints Cheap Saquon Barkley Jersey , had seven catches for 141 yards in New Orleans’ 26-17 win at Green Bay.
– O.J. Howard, Buccaneers, caught two touchdown passes and finished with six catches for 98 yards in Tampa Bay’s 30-27 loss at Buffalo.
– Kenny Stills, Dolphins, had two TD receptions to help Miami rally past the New York Jets 31-28.
– Doug Baldwin, Seahawks, made nine catches for 92 and a touchdown in Seattle’s 24-7 win over New York Giants.
– Deonte Thompson, Bills, had four catches for 107 yards to help Buffalo to a 30-27 win over Tampa Bay.
– Stephen Hauschka, Bills, kicked a 30-yard field goal with 14 seconds remaining to help Buffalo beat Tampa Bay 30-27.
– Travis Benjamin, Chargers, returned a punt 65 yards for a touchdown in Los Angeles’ 21-0 win over Denver.
– Cody Parkey, Dolphins Bengals Sam Hubbard Jersey , kicked a 39-yard field goal with 22 seconds to go to give Miami its first lead of the game – and the win – in a 31-28 victory over the New York Jets.
– Kai Forbath, Vikings, kicked six field goals to lift Minnesota to a 24-16 victory over Baltimore.
– Ryan Succop, Titans, made his fourth field goal of the game – a 47-yarder with 1:55 left in overtime – to extend his NFL record for makes inside 50 yards to 55 straight and sent Tennessee past Cleveland 12-9.
– Eddie Jackson, Bears, became the first player in NFL history with multiple defensive touchdowns of 75 or more yards in the same game, running back a fumble recovery 75 yards and returning an interception 76 in Chicago’s 17-3 win over Carolina.
– Kevin Byard, Titans, had three interceptions in Tennessee’s 12-9 overtime win at Cleveland.
– Tre’Davious White, Bills, forced and recovered a fumble to set up Stephen Hauschka’s 30-yard field goal with 14 seconds remaining in Buffalo’s 30-27 victory over Tampa Bay.
– Cameron Wake, Dolphins, had 2+ sacks in Miami’s 31-28 win over the New York Jets.
– Yannick Ngakoue Cheap Stephon Gilmore Jersey , Jaguars, had 2+ of Jacksonville’s franchise record-tying 10 sacks in a 27-0 rout at Indianapolis.
STREAKS & STATS
Buffalo’s Stephen Hauschka tied an NFL record by making 12 consecutive field goals from 50 yards or longer by hitting a 52-yarder in the Bills’ 30-27 win over Tampa Bay. The record is shared by Blair Walsh, Robbie Gould, Justin Tucker and Matt Prater. Hauschka has not missed an attempt from beyond 50 yards since missing a 50- and 52-yarder in a 35-6 win over Arizona on Dec. 21, 2014. … Jacksonville matched its franchise record with 10 sacks in a 27-0 win at Indianapolis. Jacksonville joined the 1984 Chicago Bears and 1967 Oakland Raiders as the only teams to record 10 or more sacks twice in the same season. The Jaguars, who also had 10 against Houston in the season opener, also got their first shutout since a 41-0 victory over the New York Jets on Oct. 8, 2006. Indy was shut out for the first time since a 41-0 loss to the Jets in a playoff game on Jan. 4, 2003. … With his first catch in Arizona’s 33-0 loss to the Los Angeles Rams at London’s Twickenham Stadium, a 16-yard reception on the fourth play from scrimmage, Arizona’s Larry Fitzgerald has now caught a pass in the NFL in 40 different stadiums. … The Los Angeles Chargers beat Denver 21-0, sending the Broncos to the franchise’s first shutout defeat since a 24-0 loss to the Los Angeles Raiders on Nov. 22, 1992. … Jones’ 1-yard touchdown reception wit.