and explain to the Chinese

#1 von dmt1997325 , 21.05.2018 07:46

"
by Xinhua writers Yang Shilong Saquon Barkley Giants Jersey , Zhang Zhihuan

NEW YORK, June 18 (Xinhua) -- In 1601, an Italian missionarynamed Matteo Ricci (1552-1610) entered the Forbidden City inBeijing, the Chinese imperial palace, opening a path for East-Westcultural exchange that many people set foot on.

Inspired by Matteo Ricci's legend, in 1986, Dionisio Cimarelli,aged 21 then, boarded a Trans-Siberian train to Beijing for thefirst time.

FASCINATED WITH CHINA

""China is one of my very old passion. Since I was a student, Iwas very interested in Chinese culture, Chinese art, Chinesepeople....so in 1986 I stopped my study in the academy and Idecided to move to China for a big trip,"" said Cimarelli, who nowteaches sculpture at the New York Academy of Arts.

""Matteo Ricci probably went to China to teach, but I went thereprimarily to understand, which was also my way to try to understandand exchange, and explain to the Chinese my culture, my education,and Chinese can teach me their own culture,"" he told Xinhua.

China at that time was not yet fully open to tourism and streetsof its cities were full of bikes, no busy traffic at all, herecalled.

""...in 1986, I found China a poor country, it was coming outfrom a very difficult time in terms of economy and culture. But in1986 I was also

dmt1997325  
dmt1997325

The young man
s and the other was

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor