Consider the following questions:
1) How can mobility help delight customers without even providing a single mobile enabled feature to them?
2) How to balance analytics based customer cross sell and customer experience without crossing the line?
3) Why are organizations unable to bring together silos when it comes to customer experience? 4) What do high net worth individuals really need?
5) Why do customers’ ratings of their mobile experiences go against all research & expectations?
6) Why is there not emerging a leader’s view of the enterprise and its customer ecosystem?
Great questions with complex answers; and this is just a sampling of the engaging topics that came up during Mindtree’s mobility strategy and customer experience dinner in NYC on the 21st.
If you can get a few customers together Ivan Rakitic World Cup Jersey , brainstorm and debate potential trends, discuss approaches to meet them, and also analyze the most important challenges that slow down adoption and progress Ivan Perisic World Cup Jersey , it leads to true innovation on both services and products. Now if such a discussion were to be over dinner and wine, leading to a relaxed, no holds barred discussion Gordon Schildenfeld World Cup Jersey , then you really exceed the bar.
Our mobility dinner in NYC on mobility strategy and customer experience was an excellent culmination to weeks of planning and organizing. We thank our event partners Kony who provided an excellent mobility and multi-channel platform, and also Everest group who led a thought provoking discussion.
We kicked off with a fascinating presentation on the evolution of the world’s most innovative museum and how they balance mobility needs for customer engagement and generation of new revenue streams. Balancing the needs of donors, curators Duje Cop World Cup Jersey , customers, operations and finance is no easy task. And maintaining the vision of education and making art accessible to all is itself a fine art when it needs to be achieved in the light of integrating consumer experiences with operational efficiency and meeting revenue targets to keep the lights on.
Next up was a million dollar question. Should we even attempt creating a long term mobility strategy in this fast changing world? Or should we just create a set of guiding principles that achieve the goals of:
1) Countering business disruption
2) Achieving digitization and multi-channel integration
3) Making the experience more relevant
4) Being more agile when it comes to innovation and improvements
5) Build a solid backbone that is ready for the uncertain future
The bottom line conclusion was that customer experiences must be mapped across channels to uncover opportunities to delight and satisfy customers as they interact with us. Supporting this premise was the principle of creating a mobility needs universe which takes into consideration internal and external stakeholders as well as their influence on both revenue and efficiencies. A mobility universe created through a structured process, will yield surprising insights into what to build Domagoj Vida World Cup Jersey , when to build, and how to build. A business aligned IT strategy is facilitated and made easy by such an approach.
Finally, the perplexing questions:
1) If everyone knows what to do Darijo Srna World Cup Jersey , why are customers still interacting with us in silos? And likewise, why can’t we seem to provide customers a unified experience?
2) Why do we focus on the tip of the iceberg, when the real key to unlocking the potential of mobility and goal of multi-channel integration is all the machinery beneath the surface (apps Danijel Subasic World Cup Jersey , data, middleware, and infrastructure?) "
A competitor competes during the preliminary round of men's High Diving at the 17th FINA Aquatics World Championships held in Budapest Ante Coric World Cup Jersey , Hungary on July 28, 2017. (XinhuaAttila Volgyi)
Annual maximum peak of Hukou Waterfall seen due to heavy rainfall
Blossoming lotus flowers in China's Anhui
High-rise building fire drill held in S China
Aerial view of alpine meadow in China's Fujian
Big year for China's military as PLA to celebrate 90th birthday
China's biggest automated cargo wharf to start operation by end of 2017
Chinese research vessel ""Kexue"" conducts operation in South China Sea
Amazing scenery of Barkol grassland in Xinjiang
by Alessandra Cardone
MILAN， Feb. 15 (Xinhua) -- Although still marked by a deep recession and the European sovereign debt crisis， Italy， the eurozone's third largest economy， was expected to confirm a slow path of growth this year. Experts and businessmen of Italy's key producing sectors already gave a cautious mood on Italian economic perspectives in 2017 because of some uncertainties looming on a global level.
The mild positive sentiment nurtured among business circles was upheld by the latest economic data and forecast. The country's gross domestic product (GDP) grew by 0.9 percent in 2016， ISTAT， Italy's statistical office， said in its preliminary estimates on Tuesday. The figure exceeded the prudent 0.8 percent forecast posted by the Italian government last year.
The European Commission， the executive arm of the European Union， also revised up its forecasts on Monday， predicting Italy's GDP grew by 0.9 percent in 2016 (from a previous 0.7 percent)， and would rise by 0.9 percent in 2017， and 1.1 percent in 2018.
ISTAT also stated Italy's industrial output in December 2016 increased by 1.4 percent on a monthly basis， and by 6.6 percent compared with December 2015， which marked the highest increase since August 2011.