Did Nike FAIL With The Air Max 90 “Corks”? Find Out The Reason Why

#1 von wendyryan , 15.09.2015 09:30

Nike may have won us over with their Air Max line a long time ago but that won’t stop them from trying to sell us on them like they are still new shoes. This time the nike air max is given a bit of a boost in not one but two simple yet effective colorways.
The Nike Air Max 90 Ultra BR is a sleek, perforated style shoe that maintains a clean aesthetic throughout. Dressed in either white or black hyperfuse with tonal mesh toe boxes, the lightweight sneaker will keep your “basics” bases completely covered. The gum-tipped outsole turn these from plain to perfection and makes an otherwise normal colorway a classic.
These kicks won’t drop for another month but come May 1 you’ll be able to grab a pair from select Nike retailers including Footsell.
We don’t have pricing information but it doesn’t even matter, these shoes are the perfect cop for the summer season.
The wait will finally be over this weekend when Nike releases the classic, iconic nike air max 87 in the OG “Infrared” colorway. I don’t know about you, but I’m psyched!
The last few times that this “Infrared” colorway of the Air Max 90 released I didn’t have the money to grab a pair, but this time around I’m going to make sure I get my hands on it. This classic Tinker Hatfield-designed Air Max features a White mesh on the toebox, ankle and tongue, with Cement Grey and Black detailing. The star of the sneaker is of course that bright Infrared that lands on the eyelets, tongue patch, heel, Air Max unit bubble and the Air Max branding by the ankle.
Get yours at select retailers on May 16th for $120.So how many of you copped the nike air max 90 “Cork” last weekend? For those of you who did, how many of you have actually taken the shoe out of the box and wore it? I have a feeling it’s not many, but for those of you who have, have you noticed anything strange about the shoes?
It turns out that some people’s pairs have come with a pretty bad defect. Well idk if I would call it a “defect” because you can still wear the sneaker if you want, but it’s something that you shouldn’t be happening with the shoe. Some people’s pairs of the nike air max thea “Cork” have a bad squeaking noise to them because the cork material on the tongue rubs up against the leather inner lining and cause a very annoying sound when you walk.

Take a look at both videos and let us know your thoughts on this issue regarding this special 25th anniversary Air Max 90. The design, concept and colorway are dope, but the execution? It seems like Nike may have taken an L with this one.

wendyryan  
wendyryan

Nike air max command online
Celebrate 25 Years of Greatness With The Nike Air Max 90 “Anniversary” Pack

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor