Ibraheim Campbell Jersey

#1 von hong wei , 09.10.2018 02:59

The Carolina Panthers have signed free-agent running back Kenjon Barner from the Philadelphia Eagles to a one-year contract.

Financial terms were not available Friday.

Barner is expected to compete as a third-down back and returner. A day earlier Devan Dubnyk Jersey , the Panthers placed third-down back Fozzy Whittaker on injured reserve with a knee injury.

The 29-year-old Barner was drafted by Carolina in the sixth round in 2013 draft. He spent one season with the Panthers before being traded to Philadelphia in 2014.

Barner played in 13 games with one start last season with the Super Bowl champions. He ran for 57 yards on 16 attempts with one touchdown.

Carolina also signed third-round draft choice safety Rashaan Gaulden and seventh-round draft choice linebacker Andre Smith.

Despite being named a second-team All-Pro for the second straight season as a kick return, it was clear that Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett didn’t have the same ability to move last year following his broken leg at the end of the 2016 season.

Lockett estimates he was only between 75-80 percent last season as he played without his full range of movement or explosion.

“It doesn鈥檛 matter how you feel when you go out there,” he said on Thursday. “If you go out there Larry Allen Jersey , it鈥檚 time to go. You can鈥檛 make excuses if you don鈥檛 get open. You can鈥檛 make excuses if you don鈥檛 catch the pass. If you鈥檙e out there, everybody expects you to do the same thing if you weren鈥檛 hurt.”

Lockett appeared in all 16 games for the Seahawks in 2017 and made eight starts. Despite the limitations, he still managed to catch 45 passes for 555 yards and two touchdowns. He also had 949 kickoff return yards Laken Tomlinson Jersey , which included a 99-yard touchdown, and 237 punt return yards.

With another offseason to heal from his injuries, Lockett feels back to his old self.

“The biggest thing is I’m more healthy than I’ve ever been http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/al-woods-jersey ,” Lockett said. “I’m out there running around, catching passes from all the quarterbacks and I’m excited about these six weeks and then after that get ready into the season.”

Authentic New York Giants Jerseys

hong wei  
hong wei

Chester Rogers Jersey
Ibraheim Campbell Jersey

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor