I’m so proud of this team

#1 von elaine95 , 11.02.2019 02:45

Aaron Nola will make his final start of the 2018 season on Saturday night in Philadelphia against the Atlanta Braves.The 25-year-old will try to end the best season of his major league career on a high note –and there haven’t been many for the Philadelphia Phillies in recent weeks.Nola (16-6 http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-tre_davious-white-jersey , 2.45 ERA) will face Anibal Sanchez (7-6, 2.96) on the penultimate day of the 2018 regular season.Article continues below ...The division champion Braves are 90-70 after winning the series opener Friday night, and they are fighting for home-field advantage in a National League Division Series.The Phillies (78-82), meanwhile, are 6-20 in September and on a season-worst nine-game losing streak. Their latest loss assured the Phillies — who were in first place in the NL East and 15 games above .500 on Aug. 5 — will finish the season below .500.Nola has struggled a bit in September as well. He has a 4.60 ERA in five starts this month, and nine of the 17 homers he has allowed this season have come during that span. The Phillies have won 21 of Nola’s 32 starts this season, but they are 2-4 in his last six.Nola faced the Braves in a 2-1 Phillies loss to Atlanta last Sunday. He gave up two runs and four hits and struck out six in six innings.“It’s frustrating at times, but I think it’s a learning process for us,” Nola told MLB.com after the start about the Phillies’ late-season slide. “I think it’s a big step this year from last year. We had a month last year. I remember we had a month when I feel like we lost every day. But I feel like each year we’re learning more http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-christian-mccaffrey-jersey , especially bringing in a lot of new guys this year.“We’re learning more about each other. I just think that’s what baseball is. We’ve just got to stay focused from here on out and try to finish the year strong.”Nola’s 2.45 ERA still ranks second in the NL, and he’ll likely finish in the top three of the league’s Cy Young Award voting.Nola has a 2.96 ERA and a 1-2 record in four starts against the Braves this season. He is 6-3 with a 2.30 ERA and 1.038 WHIP in 11 starts against Atlanta in his career.Sanchez faced Nola and the Phillies last Sunday, allowing one run while throwing five strong innings in his seventh win of the season. Sanchez, a veteran right-hander, is set to be part of the Braves’ rotation in the NLDS. He has allowed one earned run or fewer in six of his last 10 starts. “(Sanchez) has just been huge,” Braves manager Brian Snitker told reporters after Sanchez’s last start. “What a great story that is. You hear in baseball about trending down and all that kind of stuff. As far as a complete pitcher and just knowing what you’re doing and executing pitches, he’s pretty good.”Sanchez is 5-9 with a 4.76 ERA and 1.481 WHIP in 19 career starts against the Phillies. His appearance against the Phillies on Sunday was his only start against Philadelphia this season. TORONTO (AP) — The Houston Astros moved their celebration from the team hotel to the clubhouse.The Astros marked their second straight AL West title by dousing one another with wine and beer and enjoying cigars after Wednesday’s 3-1 loss to the Toronto Blue Jays.“We’re getting used to this,” infielder Alex Bregman said. “I like it.”It was the second celebration of the day for the Astros, who clinched the division just after 2 a.m. Wednesday when Oakland lost at Seattle 10-8 in 11 innings.The Twitter account of the defending World Series champions posted videos of players http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/baker-mayfield-jersey , coaches and their partners jumping up and down in celebration inside a meeting room at The Ritz-Carlton Toronto.“It was pretty unique,” ace Justin Verlander said. “There’s been some unique scenarios, but not like that one.”Back inside the smoky, dripping clubhouse, the Astros enjoyed a party that was, in Verlander’s words, “a little more traditional.”“I hope we do this three more times,” he said.Houston opens the AL Division Series at home on Oct. 5 against Central Division champion Cleveland. Before Wednesday’s game, Bregman said he was “super pumped” to repeat as division winners.“We haven’t had the smoothest of rides Authentic Baker Mayfield Jersey , a little adversity along the way, but we’ve pushed through it and we’re playing good baseball at the right time,” he said.Left-hander Dallas Keuchel was among those who stayed up to watch the A’s play Tuesday night at Safeco Field. Having celebrated late into the night, Keuchel was taking it easy at Wednesday’s postgame party.“I usually drink a little bit at these but I’m still hurting from last night,” Keuchel said.Second baseman Jose Altuve said he was proud of his teammates for wrapping up a repeat division title.“We’re having a lot of fun,” Altuve said. “I think we deserve this, we all deserve this.”Manager AJ Hinch, who stayed away from the hotel gathering because of a minor illness, decided to get involved in the clubhouse celebrations.“It probably set me back a couple of days Greg Joseph Jersey Elite , but it’s worth it,” Hinch said. “There’s one team that can repeat, and that’s us. We need four celebrations and 11 wins. Those are all the points that this team needs to know.”Hinch spoke to the Astros before Wednesday’s game to congratulate and thank the players, and to remind them of the task ahead.“I’m so proud of this team,” Hinch said before the game. “To go back-to-back 100 wins, back-to-back division championships, it’s not easy to do what we’re doing, so I do want out guys to relish in it.”The Astros (100-57) need three wins in their final four games to break the 1998 team record.“It’s something we would like to accomplish,” Verlander said. “Selfishly http://www.clevelandbrownsteamonline.com/greg-joseph-jersey , I think we’ve got the best Houston Astros team ever assembled. Having the record to show that would be nice.”Houston is now turning its attention to the Indians.“They’re a really good team,” Altuve said. “They’ve got really good hitters like we do. They’ve got good pitching. We’ve got good pitching, too. It’s going to be interesting. I pick my team, obviously, but I think it’s going to be good competition.”Houston’s success the past two seasons is particularly meaningful to Altuve and Keuchel, who each suffered through multiple 100-loss campaigns in their first years with the team. The Astros lost a combined 324 games from 2011-2013.“You’ve got to take a second to think about how good it feels,” Keuchel said. “Being a part of two 100-loss seasons back-to-back when I first got called up and then now being part of part two consecutive 100-win seasons is pretty special.”

elaine95  
elaine95

balm and chamomile.Conclusion
Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders. Even the Boston Red Sox offered a shout out from afar that day.“When Miles had his wish gra

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor