is obviously not a good number for our group

#1 von elaine95 , 25.02.2019 04:30

OTTAWA — Carey Price can move into a tie for second place on the all-time list of Montreal Canadiens goaltending wins Saturday night at Canadian Tire Centre.By defeating the Ottawa Senators Dustin Brown Jersey , Price will record victory number 289, same as Patrick Roy and behind only Jacques Plante, who won 314 games.It will be the 563rd game for Price, while Roy played 551 and Plante played 556.Article continues below ...“That’s a statistic I can definitely be proud of,” Price told reporters after practice on Friday, per NHL.com. “I’ve played with a lot of great hockey players and on a lot of good teams in my career. It helped me along the way to get here. There are a lot of people in my life who have helped me get to this point, and I’m very grateful for all of them.”Plagued by injuries in two of the past three seasons, the 31-year old Price has looked sharp through four starts in 2018-19. Into Ottawa he takes a 2-1-1 record with a 2.24 goals against average and .912 save percentage, giving the Canadiens (4-1-1) a little bit of their swagger back.“He’s a dominant player that other teams have to prepare for,” Brendan Gallagher, who has been teammates with Price for his entire, seven-season career Womens Jake Muzzin Jersey , told NHL.com. “With him, it’s come to a point where you just expect brilliance every single night. He’s been through some ups and downs, he’s dealt with adversity, but he’s handled it as well as anyone can. What he’s meant to this team and organization is impressive. It’s fun to be his teammate.”The Canadiens have won their last three games defeating the Pittsburgh Penguins, Detroit Red Wings and, on Wednesday, downing the St. Louis Blues 3-2. The Senators (3-2-1) have won two in a row, beating the Los Angeles Kings and Dallas Stars by scores of 5-1 and 4-1, respectively.The Senators suffered a significant injury Monday against the Stars, however.Impressive first round pick Brady Tkachuk tore a leg ligament during the first period – but finished the game – and is expected to miss a month. Taking his place alongside Chris Tierney and Mark Stone on a line that was enjoying success will be Ryan Dzingel, who missed the last two games with a lower body injury.Dzingel, the team’s co-goal scoring leaders last season with 23 Jeff Carter Jersey , had two goals and two assists in four outings before coming out of the lineup.“We had a lot of time off,” Dzingel said. “It was just a precautionary thing to make sure it didn’t stretch out for the whole season. I feel a lot better now.“It was a full team decision and I’m glad they helped me out with that. Guys who are playing don’t want to take time off, so it’s hard to say yes to that. But it was a good idea.”The fact that the Canadiens and Senators are off to winning starts is unexpected in what is considered a transition year for both teams but Ottawa coach Guy Boucher doesn’t see the Canadiens that way, however.“They’ve played terrific, but I’m not surprised,” Boucher said. “When I sit in my office and look at their lineup, I don’t know why people were not expecting them to be good. They’ve got four solid lines of good hockey players that are coming at you, with a terrific goaltender.” WINNIPEG, Manitoba — A day after the Winnipeg Jets blew a three-goal lead in the third period and lost in overtime to the Edmonton Oilers, Jets coach Paul Maurice could easily have pulled the bag skate out of his hat.After all, those games are a guaranteed two points 99 percent of the time.Make that 97 percent, to match Oilers superstar Connor McDavid’s number. The two-time defending scoring champion was part of four goals and a threat every time he hopped over the boards at Bell MTS Place.Article continues below ...The Jets were practically automatic last year in shutting down games once they got the lead in the third period http://www.kingsproshop.com/authentic-jonathan-quick-jersey , but an inability to stymie the player Sidney Crosby calls the best player in the world did them in.Instead of Maurice punishing his players, he held a spirited but light-hearted practice on Wednesday.But that didn’t mean the players forgot about their missed opportunities. Jets captain Blake Wheeler didn’t shirk his line’s responsibility in giving up the goal that started the Oilers’ comeback, 18 seconds into the third period by winger Ty Rattie. It was assisted by McDavid, who finished with two goals and assists.“(At) 4-1 should be game over. Our line went out, gave up one early on and (that) gave them momentum,” Wheeler told the Winnipeg Sun. “You’re fighting an uphill battle from there. You don’t feel like (McDavid) is having much impact on the game and he already has a goal. And then like that, there’s a four-point night. It just shows you how special he is.“You can’t take your eye off him for a second. The speed, obviously, is incredible. He just makes so many little plays happen. Trying to keep him off the board is a tough challenge. You try to do the best you can. Four (points) is obviously not a good number for our group.”The Jets are 1-0-1 thus far during a six-game homestand and 3-2-1 overall.The Canucks come to town on the heels of an impressive 3-2 road victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins on Tuesday, improving to 4-2-0 to begin the season, not exactly the start many observers were predicting for the first season in forever without Henrik and Daniel Sedin leading the way.While the Oilers were able to lean heavily on their scoring leader against the Jets, the Canucks won’t be able to do as forward Elias Pettersson is recovering from a head injury after being body-slammed into the ice by Mike Matheson of the Florida Panthers last week.They will Nate Thompson Jersey , however, depend on last year’s leading scorer, right winger Brock Boeser, doing more of what he did Tuesday, when he ended the game 34 seconds into overtime with a seeing-eye wrist shot.Canucks coach Travis Green praised a solid team effort against a perennial Stanley Cup favorite.“What a road game that was against a hockey team that’s obviously pretty deep,” he said in a postgame scrum. “I think we’re starting to figure out how we need to play as a group. I remember, about two weeks ago, talking about identity. We’re learning how to win some hockey games.”

elaine95  
elaine95

in the decider and then delivered a nerveless service gam
Montreal’s Carey Price

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor