www.epicreactflyknitwomens.com

#1 von apple527 , 07.03.2019 03:32

UFC is back in Sydney after a very successful initial jaunt down under with UFC 110. This time Nike Air Max 97 KPU TPU Nere Uomo Italia , UFC 127 has a welterweight match-up between Jon Fitch and BJ Penn as the headline fight.

While this isn’t a title fight (Georges St Pierre currently holds that honor), Penn v Fitch is an intriguing bout between two extremely evenly matched fighters.

Penn was thoroughly roughed up by St Pierre at this weight and his recent form has been very inconsistent to say the least. Frankly, I think welterweight is a class too far for Penn and that his Brazilian ju-jitsu skills are better suited to fighting at lightweight.

Inevitably, I’m going to have to back the favorite Jon Fitch as the winner of this headline UFC 127 match-up – he’s just more powerful, bigger and a better wrestler than Penn. Penn would have to hope for a knockout but I don’t think he’s going to be able to get close enough to Fitch to deliver that kind of blow.

Keep in mind Nike Air Max 97 Bianche Rosse Uomo Italia , of course, Jon Fitch has only lost to Georges St Pierre at this weight division and I don’t see that changing at UFC 127.

Another UFC 127 fight to preview is Michael Bisping v Jorge Rivera. Rivera, who is certainly a veteran these days, has been mocking his opponent in recent interviews – something I think is very unwise.

While Rivera is by far the stronger puncher and a man who can take a hell of a lot of punishment without going down, Bisping has a greater range of skills. His ground and pound Scarpe Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra Nere Italia , in particular, has improved significantly and his wrestling is also much better. I fully expect Bisping to wear the older man down and win – most likely by submission – in the third round.

You can catch all the UFC 127 action from the Acer Arena, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia on February 27 Scarpe Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra Bianche Italia , 2011. As with UFC 110, the event is scheduled for early afternoon local time, so USA MMA fans will be able to see it at the regular start times back home.

You can find the full UFC 127 fight card right below and can get the latest UFC 127 betting odds at UFC Betting Today.

FINAL UFC FIGHT CARD

B.J. Penn vs. Jon Fitch
Michael Bisping vs. Jorge Rivera

George Sotiropoulos vs. Dennis Siver
Chris Lytle vs. Brian Ebersole

Kyle Noke vs. Chris Camozzi
Ross Pearson vs. Spencer Fisher
Nick Ring vs. Riki Fukuda

Curt Warburton vs. Maciej Jewtuszko
Tie Quan Zhang vs. Jason Reinhardt
Alexander Gustafsson vs. James Te Huna

apple527