Kismet - full of wonderful, tuneful, exotic music based on themes by Russian composer Alexander Borodin. All of the songs are so good, with "Stranger in Paradise" and "Baubles, Bangles and Beads" becoming classics. My personal favorites are "Fate" and the beautiful quartet "And This Is My Beloved".
11. Follies - the other pastiche Sondheim musical with theme about relationships has many wonderful, classy, intelligent songs that are surprisingly tuneful. The best of Sondheim songs here include "Losing My Mind" , and "I'm Still Here". I can relate to "The Road You Didn't Take". "Broadway Baby" is a guilty pleasure.
12. Oklahoma - the granddaddy of them - the first musical with depth and psychological complexity - is as fresh as when it was created by the genius of Rodgers and Hammerstein. All songs are great from "Oh Kelechi Iheanacho Manchester City Jersey , What A Beautiful Mornin" to the rollicking "The Surry with the Fringe On Top" to the beautiful "Out of My Dreams" and the bitter "Lonely Room".
13. Carousel - another great musical from the great Rodgers and Hammerstein about a bad Carousel barker whose life is changed by the thought of having a daughter. "If I Loved You" is to me one of the best Broadway song ever, but "You'll Never Walk Alone" is a bit on the annoyingly cloying side. Another of my favorite is the "Soliloquy".
14. Camelot - this musical takes you to the time of King Arthur and tells the story of how love can destroy a "brief, shining moment that was known as Camelot". "If Ever I Would Live You" has become a classic. Other enjoyable songs include the comically self-confident "C'est Moi", Guenevere's melodious songs "The Simple Joys of Maidenhood", "The Lusty Month of May, and "Before I Gaze at You Again". My favorite though is Arthur's self-mocking song "I Wonder What the King Is Doing Tonight". Go figure.
15. Hello, Dolly - very delightful musical with a farcical plot about a widow who puts her hand on matchmaking penniless clerks. Rousing numbers include "Put on your Sunday Clothes", "Before the Parade Passes By" Jesus Navas Manchester City Jersey , "Elegance", and of course, the title song "Hello, Dolly". "It Only Takes A Moment" is a beautiful ballad.
Author's Resource Box
This and other lists by people like you can be found in MyListpads top music lisPodolski Unhapp. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys