Tenth crown finals "At the beginning of the race we are very cautious

#1 von barnardine , 08.06.2015 10:16

Personal Real Madrid has scored 20 career goals "Some goals I've lost count, nevertheless for me, every one of the goals are very important for the team to produce the skills. I'm sure my job is not the goal, but could are the real deal Madrid scored 20 goals well , buy fifa 15 coins with best price on fifacoins14fast.com , i I am very pleased with, so I belong in team history has left its mark. "Defending Champions "Although we are fine, but we realize not to ever relax. We need to work hard daily to generate progress in a few areas. We want to win the many games, the defending champion."

Tenth crown finals "At the beginning of the race we are very cautious, which makes you more secure handling the ball on a lawn, full of confidence, not make some mistakes, all the jobs better. Could which the previous day the action we're going to have a very happy end, because we will not abandon the struggle, the many players within the bench cheer to the team. develop in order to supply the fans bring joy towards family, the world thinks that the results of one. So we will need to fight every effort. "

"Winning the Champions League is definitely a important thing. This really is one of my life's most significant championship. I've potency eight seasons at Real Madrid, and (to win the Champions League) brought me great joy. Following your game when Zidane embrace admission I cried while i have, I am delighted. can't describe the sensation with words. jjldf989

FIFA 15 Coins

barnardine  
barnardine

nike free flyknit comprar
une nouvelle chaussure new balance femme soldes

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor