Cheap Air Max Outlet

#1 von wuming , 16.04.2018 03:53

HOHHOT Cheap Nike Air Max Free Shipping , Sept. 11 (Xinhua) -- China's desertified land is shrinking, according to a press conference at the 13th Session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 13) to the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD) on Monday.

Liu Dongsheng, deputy head of the State Forestry Administration Cheap Nike Air Max Outlet , said China's desertified land was expanding at a rate of 10,400 square kilometers per year at the end of the last century, but it is now shrinking by 2 Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes ,424 square kilometers each year.

"China has set a goal to reforest 50 percent of the desertified land that can be treated by 2020, and the rest by 2050," Liu said.

Pradeep Monga Cheap Nike Air Max , deputy executive of the UNCCD, said China's fight against desertification has made progress over the past two decades. The restoration of the Kubuqi Desert is a demonstration of the great efforts made by Chinese government, public and companies Cheap Air Max Mens , he said.

Chinese naval hospital ship Peace Ark arrives in Malaga, Spain

People visit Pentagon Memorial to honor 911 attacks victims

40th International Sanicole Airshow held in Belgium

Harvest scenery of wheat fields in China's Xinjiang

China, Pakistan air forces hold joint training exercises

Pic story: Chinese grape and wine expert

Farmers busy with farm work around Bailu across China

Rural children take free lunch in SW China's Guizhou

MOSCOW Cheap Air Max Online , March 11 (Xinhua) -- NATO military deployment near Russian borders might result in "certain consequences" for the military-political situation in Europe, a senior Russian diplomat said Wednesday.

"We have not drawn certain conclusions so far but we will do so if necessary. And that will result in certain consequences for military-political and security situation in Europe," head of the Foreign Ministry's security and disarmament department Mikhail Ulyanov told a news briefing.

Commenting on NATO sending troops to its member countries bordering Russia Cheap Air Max Free Shipping , Ulyanov said that Moscow sees no difference whether these troops are deployed on a rotation or a permanent basis.

He also said that Russia is entitled to deploy nuclear weapons throughout its territory, including in Crimea, which has been incorporated last March.

"I have no idea if any nuclear weapons have been deployed there now and I am unaware of such plans Cheap Air Max Outlet , but Russia has the right to do so in principle," the Tass news agency quoted Ulyanov as saying.

By Sportswriter Wang Jimin

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- The United States swept five golds to top the medals table on Thursday while a Chinese swimmer had tested positive at the Rio Olympics.

Chen Xinyi, 18, tested positive for hydrochlorothiazide, a diuretic, on Aug. 7 after she finished fourth in the 100m butterfly final in 56.72 seconds, the Chinese Swimming Association (CSA) announced in its statement on Friday morning.

Chen has applied to the International Olympic Committee (IOC) for testing of sample B and a hearing to look into the matter, said the CSA.

"The CSA has taken this matter seriously and demanded full cooperation from Chen in the investigation," the CSA said in the statement.

"The CSA resolutely opposes use of banned substances. We will cooperate with the Court of Arbitration of Sport during its investigation and will respect the final ruling by the CAS."

Led by superstar Michael Phelps, the US swimmers contributed three out of the five gold medals pocketed by the US.

To a thunderous crowd, Phelps stormed to the gold medal in the men's 200m individual medley and became the first swimmer to win the same event at four consecutive Olympics.

Earlier at the Olympic Aquatics Stadium, Ryan Murphy grabbed his second gold medal of the Rio Olympics, winning the men's 200m backstroke final while Simone Manuel and Penny Oleksiak of Canada have tied for the gold medal in the women's 100m freestyle.

"My first gold medal, at my first Olympics, is kind of a surprise to me. I never thought I would be in this position but I'm so blessed and honored on the medal stand," said Manuel.

"All my hard work has paid off and I'm really happy about it. Team USA is awesome. We're a family and it's a great support system," the 20-year-old American added.

Besides, US star gymnast Simone Biles took women's all-around title without meeting any challenge. The three-time all-around world champion took the gold medal with a total score of 62.198 points.

Coming to Rio with three all-around world titles in a row and a total of 10 gold medals from the World Championships, Biles has been the odds-on favorite in many events at the 2016 Olympic Games.

"I'm very excited and relieved, I've finally done it. You never know the feeling until it hits you," said Biles, who became the first reigning world champion in the women's individual all-around to claim the Olympic title in the same event since 1996, when Lilia Podkopayeva from Ukraine triumphed.

Elsewhere, US judoka Kayla Harrison won back-to-back Olympic titles in women's 78kg event.

China only bagged one gold medal as world number one Ma Long defeated Zhang Jike in the final to win the table tennis men's singles gold.

With the victory, Ma completed his Grand Slam request and came out as the fifth male paddler to do so in table tennis after winning an All-Chinese final over defending champion Zhang.

It has been China's 11th gold at the Rio Games, while Zhang added a silver.

Zhang, already a Grand Slam winner four years ago after crowned at the World Championships, World Cup and Olympic Game in just 15 months, made too many unforced errors and failed to perform his trademark backhand to easily surrender.

In fencing, Romania beat top-ranked China to win the gold medal in women's epee. It's the first medal of the Rio Games for the Romanians, who outscored China 44-38.

At the Lagoa Stadium, Germany snatche.

wuming  
wuming

Alex Ovechkin Youth Jersey
NIke Air Jordan Shoes For Sale

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor