Jonathan Quick Jersey

#1 von wuming , 16.04.2018 04:23

When the person staring back in the mirror is not what you want Henrik Lundqvist Rangers Jersey , you have a choice. You can do a calisthenics routine at home, or you can join a gym. I believe there are advantages to using bodyweight only exercises at home over joining a gym. Here's why...

First The Obvious Reasons I Prefer An At Home Calisthenics Routine

There are some obvious reasons why I prefer to work out in the comfort of my own home rather than join a gym. First is the price which can be substantial. Second is convenience. Third is having to deal with crowds.

But the main reason has to do with effectiveness. I believe you should start to get in shape, lose unwanted fat and build attractive muscle using only the weight of your own body.

A Calisthenics Routine Trains Movements Most Gym Workouts Don't

The truth is, exercise is about movement. Two movements in particular: the movement of your own body and the movement of foreign objects. Gyms tend to only focus on weight training or using machines. They don't spend a lot of time on bodyweight only training... because it would ultimately teach people how to reach their goals without joining the gym.

Using a bodyweight calisthenics routine improves the way your body naturally moves. And you can become stronger, leaner and better conditioned in a way that translates into more real world benefits. Now, I know most of you want to work out to look better Ryan McDonagh Rangers Jersey , but don't you want your workout efforts to help performance facing the challenges of work, sport and life as well?

Bodyweight Calisthenics Are Better For Real World Improvements Than Gym Machines

In my opinion, gym machines, and the routines made up of using gym machines, are more of the benefit of the gym than the exerciser. It is an easy way for them to train a large number of people and take on more memberships than they otherwise could. But this conveyor belt style training where you go through a circuit of machines is not necessarily what you need to do to reach your fitness, fat loss and physique building goals. (How many of you have already joined a gym and NOT gotten the results you wanted?)

First of all Pavel Buchnevich Youth Jersey , these movements don't reflect movements you use in the real world. Most of the exercises are done sitting down, strapped in and using a limited movement dictated by the machine. When was the last time you did anything similar outside the gym?

Regardless of what commercial gyms would have you believe, you don't need to join a gym to get fit, lose fat or build muscle. As a matter of fact, you can reach your goals without equipment by performing a bodyweight calisthenics workouts at home. It's cheaper, more convenient and ultimately more effective than expensive access to a room full of shiny machines. Try it for yourselves and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

BUENOS AIRES Brady Skjei Youth Jersey , April 17 (Xinhua) -- China and Argentina are finding new common ground in a joint love for tango, the seductive and confrontational Argentinean dance that is finding new fertile ground in China.

Xinhua spent some time in Argentina with a Sino-Argentinean couple, Shelly Hou and Juan Berthier, who have begun gathering students in Buenos Aires.

In the city's Salon Canning, the two dancers put on a "milonga," a space where tango lovers come to dance and give free rein to their passion.

Hou Rick Nash Youth Jersey , born in Shanghai, told Xinhua that her passion for tango began when she saw it performed on television. "After that, I took a holiday to Buenos Aires and moved here in 2013 to learn Spanish and tango," she said.

She met Berthier at the National University of the Arts (UNA), where they began learning tango together.

"We were friends for a year and ended up as a couple, dancing together David Desharnais Youth Jersey ," added her Argentinean partner.

"We began practicing together and I was surprised to find he (Juan) knew a lot about China, such as traditional Chinese medicine and history. We have progressed together, we take classes, we practice and work together," explained Hou.

According to her, "with the advantage of two cultures Michael Grabner Youth Jersey , we began giving regular tango classes in Buenos Aires, especially for Chinese people who live or travel here and want to learn tango. We speak about each other's experiences, in China and Argentina."

Now, moved by their passion, Hou and Berthier receive many students from China, as well as the U.S. Kevin Shattenkirk Youth Jersey , Canada and beyond.

"The classes are not just about tango, and they are also a place to meet new friends, to share cultures, ideas and experiences together, especially between Argentineans and Chinese," said Hou.

Asked about tango's appeal Chris Kreider Youth Jersey , Hou describes it as a "mysterious and beautiful dance which represents Argentina. Through tango, more Chinese like me are discovering this country, the culture and its people. It brings us together as a family."

"I arrived here alone, without knowing anything or anyone. I began learning Spanish and tango and I began to discover the country. Tango is not just a dance from Argentina, and it also represents Argentina's culture," she said.

Now Marc Staal Youth Jersey , Hou and Berthier are preparing a trip to China. "We want to teach tango there," said the Argentinean man.

China, Vietnam hold 10th meeting of steering committee on cooperation

China's first cargo spacecraft Tianzhou-1 to be launched

Candidates kick off official campaign for upcoming South Korea's presidential election

Stolen pagoda body returned to Chinese mainland

In pics: tea garden in central China's Henan

Peach blossoms on terrace fields in Guyuan, NW China's Ningxia

Aerial photos of Huairou District of Beijing

Stewardesses for high-speed train take part in training program in Harbin

The Advantages Of Utilizing An Online Business Directory Wilfredo Fuentes .

wuming  
wuming

nike air max 95 ladies
Alex Ovechkin Youth Jersey

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor