Amari Cooper Jersey

#1 von rxz123 , 21.04.2018 08:12

LOS ANGELES Womens Marshawn Lynch Jersey , Sept. 26 (Xinhua) -- Are you still going to the gym? Have you ever thought about how much germ you would expose to when you use the equipment there? A recent research study showed that many kinds of fungus can be picked up at the gym and brought home and some of the equipment are even dirtier than public toilet seats.

FitRated, a professional website providing info about popular fitness equipment for costumers, conducted a test on 27 different kinds of equipment in three nationwide chain fitness centers.

In the test, bacteria levels was determined basing on colony-forming units (CFU), a unit in microbiology used to estimate the number of viable bacteria or fungal cells in a sample. It turned out the average treadmill, exercise bike Womens Derek Carr Jersey , and free weights are all teeming with germs - more than one million CFU.

The researchers found that the average exercise bike is 39 times dirtier than a cafeteria tray. The bacteria on treadmills is 74 times more than a public bathroom faucet. The worst is the free weights, with 382 times more bacteria than a public toilet seat.

"Everybody gets sweaty at the fitness center, and anything people have touched can have germ, I can anticipate that," Diana Ng, a gym member Womens Khalil Mack Jersey , told Xinhua on Tuesday.

"But I never thought it is as dirty as a public toilet seat. I bring my own towel, Yoga pad and other personal staff, I also wipe the equipment before I exercise every time, which I believe will reduce the chances to bring bacteria home."

Maria Hernandez, a working staff at a chain fitness center in Los Angelese, told Xinhua that "We do provide the hands sanitizer and wipes here Authentic Amari Cooper Jersey , some people use that but some people don't. Any place with people might have bacteria and fugues, you cannot stop going somewhere just because there are bacteria. Most people bring their own towels and take a shower before leaving, I think that's enough for cleaning."

James Collyer, director of Modern Dermatology in Seattle, was quoted by FOX news as saying that people should avoid using public hot tubs in gym since the hot tubs has a high risk of contracting very common infection called "hot tub folliculitis."

Moreover, never go barefoot in the locker room Authentic Howie Long Jersey , as it's a great way to transmit fungus, bacteria and viruses, he suggested.

Xi says international community must cooperate on global security

Chinese vice premier visits basketball players before friendship game

Highlights of Turkish-Iraqi joint military drill

Traditional Chinese Medicine Industry Expo opens in China's Gansu

Modern manufacturing, transport help six Chinese provinces develop fast

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village, China's Fujian

Scenery of high-speed rail networks in south China's Guangxi

In pics: paddy fields across China

Experts who estimate the cost of planet's overheating have recently thrown a paving stone in the pond. If nothing is done, the phenomenon will devastate the world economy and will create more than 200 million refugees.This is not the only signal to anticipate serious economic and human consequences if the States do not address the problem seriously.

However Authentic Bo Jackson Jersey , this is the first time that high level economists also precisely outline the danger and do not hesitate to use very alarmist terms to give the measurement of this announced catastrophe. If nothing is done, the overheating will devastate the world economy as much as the two world wars and the crisis of 1929. The economists provide this warning with a will hardly hidden to create an electric shock and not to be simply prophet in the desert.

The impressive 600 pages investigation and futurology work predicts, if nothing is done, a very serious deceleration of the world economy, with an estimated cost of more than 5500 billion euros. To fight against the spiral of the rise of the temperatures, the countries should devote 1% per annum of the world GDP Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey , that is to say 275 billion euros. But if the world takes no measures, the phenomenon will result in a bill representing between 5 and 20 times this amount! Another consequence, more dramatic still, according to the report, the rise of the oceans' water level, caused by the melting of the ice-barrier and of the glaciers Authentic Derek Carr Jersey , will generate more than 200 million refugees and will cause the extinction of 40 % of the animal species.

In spite of these facts, the experts are still optimistic because the world has time and money to act. The international community, but especially China, India and the United States, has to mobilize itself to dam up the climatic overheating. Another suggestion of the report is that the world must act cohesively, because if one country alone immediately stopped the totality of its gas discharges Authentic Khalil Mack Jersey , it would take only thirteen months for China to compensate for them with the current growth of its economic activity.

The rich countries will have to help the poor countries which will suffer a hard blow. It is right that the rich countries should pay a little more than their quota of 1 % of GDP. Their action must also be made through partnerships, as in the Amazonian forest, because world deforestation creates more emissions than the transport industry. Even if the rich countries take on them to decrease their emissions from 60 % to 80 % till 2050, the developing countries must also contribute.

The climatic change is the greatest threat to the market economy which the world ever knew, and experts suggest three types of measures: firstly, to tax the carbon dioxide emissions; secondly Amari Cooper Jersey , to generalize technologies with weak carbon emission; finally, to dismantle the obstacles to the improvement of the energetic efficiencies, to inform, educate and convince the private individuals of the measures to be taken individually to fight against this phenomenon. The ball is now in the camp of govern.

rxz123  
rxz123

Women's Evan Boehm Jersey
DeSean Jackson Jersey

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor